Monday 21 April 2014

Bank holiday Picture Blog

I thought as my Monday blog post will clash with Easter Monday I would still post but do one based on pictures!

This is my very crumpled hospital bed and was my home for 24 very long hours last week. I was very lucky that I had a side room and wasn't on a ward. It meant I could keep my digital radio on all the time without annoying anyone! The only down side was there was no ensuite with this room.

Trying a moody shot. Me bored in bed!
This was the other side of my room, the chair was unfortunately as uncomfortable as the bed and I couldn't get any respite from the neuropathic pain in my left leg. I had a little note book on me at all times so I could jot down any ideas for future blog posts and anything that the medical staff needed me to remember!
This is me on Tuesday morning, again playing around with my phone due to sheer boredom. I felt awful as my pain was off the chart and I hadn't slept very well. It would be true to say I wasn't a very happy bunny at all when I took this photo!
This is my favourite picture that I took in all the time I was in hospital. As you can see I've been playing around with the special effects as its all new to me.

I hope everyone has had a nice time over the bank holiday weekend!

No comments: